European Open Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

European Open Space

Forum of a Comenius project involving Austria, France, Germany and Iceland.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alhia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alhia

Alhia

Alhia Empty
PostSubject: Alhia   Alhia Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:16 pm

So, uh, hello to the ones who'll read this (since there's nobody in here for the time being), I'm known as Alhia on the net, but you may know me as Alexia Royer, my facebook being there. I also created the forum.
(And for french people, I'm from group 1, and in the technical team!)

As for the other informations, well... I'm a 16 year old girl who loves lots of things, drawing coming first, with reading (fantasy, sci-fi, and history books are love... manga and comics too!), playing video games when I'm lazy (RPGs!), roleplaying (on the net and on paper, though I don't have time anymore for any of theeem!), learning (... well, I'm not mad, I swear you. Wikipedia would sure be my favorite book if it were one), listening to music (OST and weird musics), playing to Phoenix Wright till the early morning, and other things. Oh, yes, I also love english as a language, so obviously it makes me weird to others, ah ah.
Actually, I think my favorite thing is seeking time, and complaining about it Very Happy;

Well, I don't have much to say actually Smile But I'm looking forward to your presentations!

If you want to contact me :
Facebook : Click!
Email adress : By clicking the black "email" button below my post.
MSN : alhialobos@hotmail.fr
And if you're keen on art communities, maybe you know Deviantart ... I'm there too ! My DA page is there. Oh, and I also have an artblog on Livejournal, there.
Back to top Go down
http://hitherto.fr

Alhia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
European Open Space :: Forum :: Presentations :: France-
Jump to: